Friday, October 28, 2011

Stay Focus...Pray...Eat Well

I feel so bad, it took me so long to post because I felt so bad that my 10 pound challenge dismantled and I felt I had disappointed you guys. Most of he members of the 30 day challenge did in fact complete the challenge, however, I was having a hard time gathering the weekly results and therefore fell behind in posting. So.....Whew.....it's addressed and out there.

Meanwhile, I myself, still weigh 151 pounds and I am not at all thrilled about that. I should have blasted through the 140s by now. I DO NOT make EXCUSES with you guys, I put it out there because it makes no sense to lie, you can see the progress or lack there of for yourselves. The good news is, the baby started her first week of our new sitter (my aunt) this week and I will be able to put in some WORK and possibly get some things done.

I wanted to share a something with you.......there is a site www.freedieting.com this site has absolutely awesome calculators listed on it that are critical to our weight loss success. There is a daily caloric intake calculator for those of us just wondering how much we should be eating per day. However, there are also calculators for Protein, Carbohydrates and fat. I highly recommend these calculators if you are trying to get your eating under control and better understand what you should be taking in.

I highly recommend you grab you a Polar heart rate monitor/Chest strap whenever you can (or add to your Christmas list) in order to better track how many calories you are burning during your workouts. This will serve as a tool to keep you wanting to burn more but to also help you gage whether or not you've put in enough work to get the results you're looking for. I've been using mines quite often lately. I suggest this particular brand because most Cardio machines (treadmills, ellipticals, etc) will sync with the chest strap and give you an accurate reading on the machine as well.

I also wanted to thank the few ladies that approached me about the blog lately to share how much they enjoy following. It was really what I needed to keep it going because I didn't think anyone really followed it much but now that I know it is missed I will stay on top of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment