Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Pound Challenge Week #2 (44 lbs Lost in 1 week!)

As we complete Week #1 of our 30 Day Challenge let us remember that we still have 3 weeks to go! I was so proud to see the Challengers dropping those pounds and getting their extra crunches in. It really just showed me that you truly were up for the challenge and dedicated to getting back on track! Last weeks challenge was to eat 2 salads per day and complete 300 crunches 2 nights last week in addition to your regular workouts. We also had a few new Challengers join in so we welcome them as well. This week its still 2 Salads per day & 300 Crunches 3 nights this week- Get your Homework DONE! NO EXCUSES
Miesha lost 3 lbs 151.2 & 34.6% Almost back in the 40's
Tujuana lost -6 lbs
Nik -0 lbs (stayed same)
Lanetta lost -2 lbs
Corrinne lost -2 lbs
Tomica lost -3 lbs
Kim C lost -4 lbs
Stephanie H lost -4 lbs
Fatima lost -2 lbs
Veronica lost -4 lbs
Jeaneen gained + 2 lbs (need a push this week)
Brev lost -2 lbs
Prudence lost -1 lbs
Stephanie N lost -4 lbs
Dwaynette lost -1 lbs
Myesha T lost -5 lbs
Anita ?
Ayesha lost -4 lbs
Tia lost -1 lbs

It's all about what you do when No one's watching! So Continue to Eat Clean




4 comments:

  1. 600 crunches down!! I'm going to push for another 600 before the week is out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's Go Corrine! I like that in you! Looks like I'm going to be cramming mines in over the next couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am going to keep it real. I gained almost a pound but lost over 1% body fat. BUT, I started the week off strong but finished very weak. I didn't missed my workout in step class on Thursday (OUCH) and I didn't workout at all on Friday. Therefore I didn't push this week. I also partied a little this week. I also didn't complete all of my workouts. I am not losing motivation, just had got thrown off of my routine this week. BUT TRUST, I am back on track starting tomorrow...yes Sunday. I am still motivated.(I feel like this is confession)
    Good Luck to all this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting back up is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete